There is so much you can do with video. It applies to almost every business, whether offline or online, small and large businesses, and local or global ones.
Videos can show case your business or venture with ease; highlighting your most valuable message by way of pictures, motion, and voice-overs. “A picture is worth a thousand words” as they say, and a video is worth a thousand pictures. You can literally portray your message in only seconds or minutes with the right video presentation. People can really connect with video, and there is social proof of this all over the internet.
There are so many different types of videos and people often get them all confused, making them show the wrong type of video at the wrong time. It’s about the ins and outs of the business video marketing strategies, the breakdown of video, and what it can really do for your business. It is therefore very important to differentiate between them all. This is because if you get them all confused and the wrong way around, then you could be doing more harm than good to your business.
Business Video Marketing Strategies are all about!It’s exciting to talk about Video and how it generally works in business because your eyes are opened to a world that you probably never know is possible. You get to see things that others just can’t see. You get to be ahead of the game.
There are many topics about videos. These include:
– The basics of video
– Knowing your audience
– Knowing your topic
– The Reason why you are doing the video – most important
– Doing videos with more than 1 take (over and over) and editing
– The basics of lighting
– The best way to capture audio
– How to avoid a boring performance.
– How NOT to do slide presentations in your video
– How to convert your videos into webinars
– Video cash and how to monetize your videos
– The way to spice up your videos with other tools
– Face to Face and Screen capture – why it’s important to have good tools
– How to merge and transition videos
– Why video outranks still silent boring websites
– The major differences between long videos and short videos – (and it’s not what you think)
As you may have noticed, even small and local businesses go to websites. However, local businesses also need to stand out from the crowd. Even a small 30 second video is very powerful in the Read more »